Tuesday 5 January 2016

A Cute Number Freebie!

Hi all! Just a really quick post today with a cute FREEBIE! So this year I am creating a Jungle themed classroom and have been very busy creating resources to decorate my room with.

I have made these number posters and after having quite a few fellow teachers request, I have uploaded the file for you to access :) Each poster included a collection of animals, the number word, counting fingers, tally marks, blocks and a tens frame for a variety of different representations. I have included instructions on how to make them to match mine here if you are interested :) Click on the picture below to download your own copy!


That's it for now, but I do have a post in the works for the first few days of Prep so keep an eye out!


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful, thank you for creating and sharing. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Nerida, I love your creations!!! Thank you so much for sharing them with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks, great resource to have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look awesome up on my wall! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look awesome up on my wall! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! These look amazing in my room! Any plans on creating numbers 11-20? Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing. Like Rhiannon, I was wondering if 11-20 are available?

    ReplyDelete