Sunday 10 April 2016

Math Buddy Game FREEBIE

Hello my lovely teaching friends!


As my fellow Queensland teachers and I head back to school tomorrow, I have a happy little freebie to share with you. You may recall seeing this on my Instagram account a few weeks back (YES I have made the leap to Instagram! If you have not yet found me please do! I am @teachingoutsideofthebox)

The activities are pretty self explanatory - Building towers, roll a die and cover, and roll and hand write numbers to 6. You can download each of these resources by clicking on the pictures below.




I hope all of my fellow Queensland teachers have a lovely first week back, and for those still on holidays - cherish the peace and quiet!

I will be back at the end of the week (that's the aim anyway) with some cute dinosaur fun to share :)

Happy teaching!!


No comments:

Post a Comment