Monday 1 August 2016

Jungle Number Sense Bingo FREEBIE!

Hello my lovely teacher friends! It is the very first day of August and I have a great FREEBIE for you all! 

You know those adorable jungle number posters that I love so much? Well...after a request from a lovely lady on Facebook, I have made a set of Bingo cards to match the posters! The download contains both a set for numbers to 10 and numbers 11 to 20.

You can download your own copy for FREE by clicking on the image below.


If you have not yet snagged your own set of the jungle number posters to 20, you can also access them here.


I hope your little ones love these as much as I do!



3 comments:

  1. Merida these are fantastic. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these on my classroom wall and I love them! I did the double mount as you have and the effect is wonderful. Such a great resource and you are really generous to share. Your class must be really blessed!

    ReplyDelete